So I hear "Da Guvnah of Cutifonia" said that he doesn't care about public transportation? Bastard never had to rely on it, so he doesn't think it's important.
I didn't vote for him. Common sense told me not to.
I was told that he is talking of using the money that would have gone into public transportation and using it towards balancing the budget so he won't look so bad when he leaves office...
Right now my company is running on it's reserves. Soon, overtime will be the the first to go, then they'll have to cut some routes, and then come the lay-offs. Scary.
Wait and see when there's traffic jams everywhere because of the lack of buses! Or how about all the elderly folks who can't drive anymore that will not be able to take the bus to their doctor appointments? I could go on and on with the terrifying repercussions.
I read a while back that power-mad asshole is setting his sights on one day being the president. (AAaackk!)
I feel so freakin helpless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment